View from Lincoln Park on a recent walk
Hello everyone! Sorry for the long delay between posts.... Bryan and I have been having some fun! Last weekend, Sarah and Maya came to visit (Devin was on a ski vacation so the girls came to visit)! We had a blast. Maya and Bruno got along really well- they played and played and played and played. Maya had her first visit to the off leash dog park, too! Bruno enjoyed showing her the ropes.
We also got a new dining room table last weekend- thank you tax return! And, many thanks to Mom and Dad for being the delivery service. :-) It's beautiful and we can't wait for you to come visit and enjoy it too!
Sunday morning, Bryan left for a trip with his new company to a catering convention... in Las Vegas! I'll let him fill you in more on the trip, but he had a blast and learned a lot. What a neat way to start his new life as a caterer- and luckily enough, he didn't blow all of our savings on blackjack! Only half of it.... just kidding!
In other news, I finished my puzzle that I have been working on since New Years Eve. I told Bryan he could put in the last piece for his moral support with the puzzle, but look at the pictures below and you will see that it doesn't really exist.

It was a wild and fun past week and a half- but boy, when Bryan was gone the time dragged along! It was only four days but felt a little longer- Bruno and I are sure happy to have him home now!
Happy weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment