Yay!! Half Marathon #3 is under our belts. Yesterday, Sarah and I, with a great band of supporters (Mom, Dad, Bryan and Devin) trudged our way through 13.1 miles of Woodinville and Bothell in the Super Jock and Jill Half Marathon. It was a pretty good course except for one MONSTER hill through the UW Bothell Campus. We made it though, and are quite happy to be done!
My thighs are telling me today, though, that I ran 13 miles yesterday. Oooh baby, I'm a little sore! And for some strange reason my right shoulder is sore, too..... weird! Anyway, thanks all for your support whether you were there cheering, helping us carb load the night before (Uncle Mark and Aunt Sue), or sending us well wishes from across the country!
Here are some photos from yesterday (arranged from start to finish- great photos Dad!):
Yahoo! Until next time!








No comments:
Post a Comment