Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy Spring

Hi all! I know it has been awhile. We have been quite busy- Bryan's work has had their busiest start to the year ever and I have been busier than (nearly) humanly possible. I have been so happy in the past five weeks at PACMS (not PMS....). It has been awesome having my own classroom- a transition for the students and myself, but it's been really rewarding at times and really tiring at others. Prior to spring break, I fought bronchitis for the whole week, learning how to teach without a voice! Luckily, the students were amazingly supportive, even the biggest troublemakers helped out.

Next week is my HUGE teaching/reflecting assessment for SPU. I will be so glad when it is done. There have been many times when preparing for it that I wonder: "Can't I just go teach this?" But, alas, the time will come soon enough.

In the past month or so since we've posted last, we went to a sounder's game! We are a season-ticket holder (splitting a pair of seats with Billy); our tickets are so close to the field- it's awesome! No sitting, though! They ended up tying, but it was awesome anyway.
Well, we hope you are all doing well and hope that our posts won't be so few and far between in the future!

Love, Lauren & Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment