Saturday, June 4, 2011

What could this mean?

Blue and white balloons. A smile on my face.

In the past week, I had two interviews. One at a high school and one at a middle school where I had to teach a lesson.

On thursday, I got two phone calls. Two job offers! Friday, I made two phone calls.... And now, you are following the blog of the newest science teacher at Federal Way High School (and her amazing husband, of course...)!

I'll be teaching a general/physical science class and a science elective, either forensics or environmental science probably (and I get to explore the curriculums and choose!). I am so excited. My interviews at both schools went well, but I left FWHS with such a great feeling about the science department and the administration that I just could feel myself working there in the future. The drive won't be much more than the drive I'm making now, which is super manageable.

Anyway, though I would share the good news! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment