Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Not much new...

Well, not much new to report here.... unless, of course you care about my hygine!  Only two more morning showers left with the cast on!  I go to the doc Thursday after school to get this big hunk of blue off (switched colors after the 3 week x rays).  Please don't say: "Boy, that went quickly!" because... it didn't.

We had quite the teaser of good weather last week, only to be followed by the return of winter today!  Mom and Dad might even get to freezing tonight.  Yikes!  As a teacher, I feel as if it is my duty to look forward to summer vacation, so in that light, here are some highlights that made me smile and dream of sun, and I hope they do for you, too:





(A few from last summer and a few from our honeymoon because I'm getting nostalgic... 4 years coming up next week!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment