Friday, October 16, 2009
news from bryan's work
As mentioned previously, we had to demote my sous-chef at work due to his long hours impacting his ability to drink successfully.... Then, this week, the big boss let go the corporate / executive chef for other reasons... (i feel badly he was let go, but i hated the son of a bitch!!) Long story short, as if I didn't have enough to do, I am now in charge of recipe and menu development at the restaurant(s). So, they seem to think I'm doing something right apparently, which is good. Also, I will put this out there to any who read: if you eat something you like at a restaurant send me an e-mail or give me a call and tell me about it. (It doesn't have to be italian). I need some new ideas that make us a little different or exciting than the rest. And it always helps to have opinions from people that eat different things than me. Hope all is well with all of you, go Panthers, and talk to you all soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment