Just to update, today is Bryan's last day at Mama Stortini's! Congrats Bry!!!
He gets the next 4 days off (woah, I know!) so, we're going to take a mini-vacation while we can (Hood River? Walla Walla? Other suggestions?), and hope to fully relax!
Nothing much else is new here for us.... sorry! Bryan worked Valentine's Day, so I got to go hang out with my Valentines (Mom and Dad)- we went to a dive-ish bar for burgers and beers and let's just say, it seems like dive bars are not the restaurants that get most of the Valentine's day business! A great dinner nonetheless :-)
Also, some friends from Charlotte were in town! Joey and Amber were visiting some friends and we got to see them too.... We met up Valentine's night for sushi in Belltown and were a rowdy table of seven in the midst of many, many two tops- it was a blast!

Bryan, Amber, Joey and I at Umi
After that, Bryan and I headed to a local bar, the Beveridge Place Pub (three blocks from our house!), for some beers and shuffleboard- I won two out of three games! Someday, when we have a little more room, we definitely will need to get a table of our own.....
In other news, Bryan's nine year old dresser from the TKE house days has seen it's last pair of boxer shorts. Mom and dad brought up my armoir from their house and now we have two pretty nice options for clothes storage in our room! Thank goodness.... not that it was that disgusting, but for those of you who have experienced the Whitman TKE house, you will understand!
Anyway, I hope you all are doing really well and enjoying the spring (west coast), summer (AZ) or winter (east coast/south) weather! Talk to you soon!
Have a wonderful vacation! You both deserve it so much. If it makes you feel any better, Bruce and I were both sick for valentine's Day. Chicken soup...talk about your romantic dinners! Hey, Bruce bought that dresser for Bryan in 1999. What could possibly be wrong with it for the master bedroom? I hope you willed it to a deserving TKE. Hope to see you guys soon...Bring on Spring!
ReplyDelete