-The Hamilton's
Friday, April 23, 2010
Just thought we'd give a quick update on life in the Hamilton House. In exciting news, we had steak dinner and celebrated the purchase of four tickets for the Panthers V Seahawks here in Seattle. We're hoping to get visitors for the other two tix. We also have visitors coming soon, Mom and Dad (Hamilton) are heading west in two weeks, assuming they make it home from Paris tomorrow one week late as planned. Also, one week from tomorrow I'll be heading up dinner for 650 at work. My first huge party of the new gig. It is in a park in Redmond, a hospital gala and auction. Steak tenderloin with blue cheese demi, honey laquered baby carrots, seared halibut with cilantro pistou, and spring corn risotto for 650... so, needless to say, I've got a busy week ahead. I'll be sure and update you all as to how it goes. In other news, Lauren made it her 6 months with no candy, and went shopping today for a celebration - she got a new leather coat, and a summer dress, and I'll admit she definitely deserved it (I promised her $1000.00, but unfortunately I didn't really have it....whoops). Hopefully this finds all of you well, love you all, and see you soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Matt and I are officially claiming those seats. We will definitely be there and probably have friends headed out for the game as well!
ReplyDelete