I know we are in trouble. No need to tell me about it. It has been a REALLY long time since we've (I've) written. The past few months have been completely nuts for us. School has kept me ridiculously busy between student teaching full time and my full time masters program at SPU.... Bryan's been worked to the bone lately, too- so much for a slow November at TnT! Anyway, as I begin to get in a rhythm with school, I hope to get to sharing more of our lives with you. The only problem with that is that we've been too busy to do anything incredibly exciting! However, I have taken some pictures, so all is not lost. Hope everyone is doing well- we are definitely surviving, but looking forward to some time off soon!
Love, Lauren and Bryan
 |
| Luckily, Bryan still has time to cook me fabulous meals. I am one lucky gal. |
 |
| Two Sundays ago, we took a ferry ride down to the Gig to visit Mom and Dad |
 |
| The one benefit of waking up early enough to see the sunrise. A beautiful sunrise! |
 |
| Bryan attempted No-Shave November, but made it a week. |
 |
| Need I say more? HAPPY 90th AUNT TRUDY! |
 |
| Georgette, Aunt Trudy, and Grandpa at Aunt Trudy's Birthday Party |
 |
Mom and Dad celebrating a friend's wedding with the Hags (Kevin and Molly)
|
It's really too bad no-shave November didn't last longer. I would've loved to hear the family reactions to it, let alone Grandma's reaction!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you all soon... we clearly all need a vacation!
Love,
E
I know! I tried to talk him into keeping it, but he couldn't stand the itching any longer... it was just starting to fill out and look good! :-)
ReplyDelete