Well, it's been a crazy past couple of weeks. School is officially on break (kind of, but I still have SPU work to do even though it's technically winter break) and Bryan is on his last day of his Holiday Party Madness at work. Since my Thanksgiving post, we have had Erin, Matt, Josh, and Joey in town to celebrate the Seahawks win over the Panthers (haha), hunted for and put up our Christmas Tree, Blitzen-sat, and I have attempted three desserts/cookies in the past 30 hours and have failed at two of my attempts. The gingerbread cookies turned out alright, though. I'll share that recipe later! :-)
Anyway, I don't have any pictures of our finished tree uploaded yet, but here are some other fun pictures! Hope you are all having a Happy Holidays and have lots of fun festive festivities planned for the next week!
 |
| After the game... and those Panthers fans are still smiling somehow! |
 |
| This was maybe going to be a Christmas Card Photo, but the angle makes me look nearly 3 times Bryan's size! :-) |
 |
| Me directing traffic in a really cool hat |
 |
| Awww... Us and our third tree together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment